Mar 21, 2021

#500

 Yay! Post #500! :) It's been a long time. I know I stayed away for a long time, and because of that I lost most of my readers :( But it's ok. I really love blogging, so I don't mind much. So thank you for reading me, I know there are a few of you out there! <3

Sweater and skirt fom (fd), 75L each for The Saturday Sale; bag from DDL and cat neck tattoo from Carol G., 60L each for Happy Weekend; hair and cap from Mina, 50L for FLF; sweater tied around neck  from Coco, group gift in store; lipstick from Tutti Belli, SoKawaii Sundays group gift.

So I finally went to Skin Fair and ended up grabbing the new Evolution X head from Lelutka. I also bought a skin from Lara Hurley to use with the head. I'm still editing my shape but I like it so far. So have you tried the new head? Do you like it? :) I <3 it!

~Other items~
Septum ring: Quirky
Rings on right hand: MIDNA
Earrings, nose piercing, nails, rings on left hand and necklace: Ysoral
Ring on right thumb: Orsini
Thights: The Annex
Boots: BumbleBee


Suit from Ryvolter, cat neck tattoo from Carol G., and glasses from BONDI, 60L each for HW; shoes from REIGN for TSS.



~Other items~
Septum ring: Quirky
Rings on right hand: MIDNA
Earrings, nose piercing, nails, rings on left hand and necklace: Ysoral
Ring on right thumb: Orsini
Bag: Ryvolter
Hair: Mina
Short neckalce: Supernatural

Xoxo,
Gabi.

No comments: