Jan 30, 2011

# 360

brb
Hi!!
Just making this quick post to tell I'll BRB! hehe RL is being really busy lately and the little time I have to come to SL isn't enough to blog. :( Also, I'm having some issues with the viewers and my skins... Yeah, weird issues. If you want to know more, check my flickr by clicking on the image above. Anyways, I'm really sorry for being away from my blog, which I love so much. Designers, please, don't think I don't care about the reviews copies you're sending, I promise I do! Thank you very much for your support and I hope I can keep counting on you all!
I hope to be back in a few days!
<3
Gabi F.

EDITED: (Before you ask, here are the credits lol)
Skin: Tuli
Hair: Elikatira
Bow and shirt: Milk Motion
Post it: Awesome Blossom
Pose: dfo
Tongue: RC Cluster

No comments: