Feb 5, 2011

# 361

Hi! I still can't stand the damn bug on my skins, but I miss blogging so much that I decided to catch up with 52 Weeks of Color Callenge.


52 weeks of color - emerald
Emerald:
Skin: Tuli
Eye makeup: Chelle
Lips makeup: Tuli and Chelle
Boots: Gos (new)
Dress: This is a Fawn
Necklace: Elate
Bag: B@R
Fishnets: Blowpop
Scarf: Miel
Hair: Elikatira
Belt: Miel
Poses: Bang and Croire on all pics

52 weeks of color - navy
Indigo:
Skin: Mons
Dress: Boom
Shoes: Hoorenbeek
Socks: Naive
Fishnet: Blowpop
Shorts: YFT
Shirt: Pink Outfitters
Bag: House of Fox
Bangles: Zaara
Hair: Maitreya

mons @ tdr blue
The Mons skin is available at The Dressing Room Blue. On my pics, I wore it with freckles and brows from Minerva.

52 weeks of color - taupe
Taupe:
Skin: Illusory
Skirt and hat: Prim&Pixel (new)
Boots: Hoorenbeek
Socks: Ducknipple
Vest: En Svale
Shirt (denim): Sweetest Goodbye
Shirt (white): Coco
Hair: Truth (new)

illusory group gift
Illusory group gift skin! The gift is not available anymore, but now the group is free again so you should join so you can receive notices about new releases and even further gifts!