Jan 29, 2012

# 417

Hi there! \o/ So, I'm almost back again... once again, RL is busy and stuff, and I'm little by little coming back to SL... I'm trying to post some while I organize my inventory and catch up with all the news around the grid. I hope you're still there to read me! lol As I said on my profile, I apologize to designers who kept sending me review copies that I couldn't blog. I'll try to do so as possible from now on. Thank you!


al vulo gift - kosh
Skin from Al Vulo, group gift in store. Necklace and ring from Concrete Flowers, for the Seasons Gacha festival, wich seems to have ended yesterday :(


~Other items~
Hair: Truth
Shoes, shirt, socks and bag: Maitreya
Shorts: Milk Motion
Nails: Tres Blah
Eyes: ID
Bracelet: MIEL
Belt: Nyte'n'Day


atomic tdr blue - humming - mina hair zombiepopcorn - k-rea
Dress with inner sweater from Humming, 0L. Skin from Atomic, 70L at TDR Blue. Mesh Bag from K-rea, 70L at Fashionably Late; earrings from La Gyo, 88L for Collabor88. Eyes from MayFly, free demo (mesh eyes).


~Other items~
Hair: Mina Hair
Boots: Tokyo Girl (mesh)
Leggings: Kyoot

No comments: