Mar 14, 2010

# 263

Storm arriving... and lights intending to leave... ehehe :(

UPDATE: I'm so very sorry, girls. As I thought, the storm was heavy, many trees went down and I was out of energy and phone lines until this afternoon. I hit the 'publish post' button when I noticed the lights could go down and I didn't want to lose what I have typed already, but I couldn't imagine it would take so much time for them to fix it all. I'm sorry again, and here's the rest of the post.

i love olive - coco
Skirt from Coco, group gift in store. Red hair from I love Olive, subscribo gift. Brown boots from Hoorenbeek, new release for 200L only this weekend!

~Other items~
Hair: I love olive, Hair OH
Shoes: Gos, Hoorenbeek
Hood with shirt: Argrace (new!)
Coat: Nyte'n'day
Shirt: Coco
Thights: Reale (free), Zaara
Necklace: LaGyo (for Desingers United, no longer available)
Belt: Coco
Gloves: Docomo
Socks: League
Earrings: Shade Throne

g field st patricks gifts
Dress and shirt from G*Field, subscribo gifts (I think they're # 1 and 2 in history). Necklace from YS&YS, group gift instore.

~Other items~
Hair: Hair OH, Lamb (new)
Shoes: Kookie, Lelutka
Jeans: Aoharu (new)
Glasses: Gos

niniko - gos
Cool boots from Gos, a new to me store (or maybe it's really new). Each color comes with 3 wear styles, and you can buy polish to add more colors to the hud. It's awesome! The sunglasses work the same way, you buy the spray cans to tint them.
The dress is from Niniko, it's a gift from the CP SWITCH update group. Necklace from YS&YS, group gift instore.

~Other items~
Hair: Lamb, Hair OH
Dress: Niniko (group gift)
Shirt: Coco
Leggings: BP
Socks: Shiny Things


gos docs
That's me shopping at Gos... bought a fatpack of the DOCS boots plus a can of Desert color! :D

hoorenbeek boots gift
I think I'm too late to blog those cool boots from Hoorenbeek, they were free last week... :( But since the picture was done, I'm showing you anyways. And this week there are 3 new boots for only 200L.

~Other items~
Hair: CriCri
Dress: (fd)
Denim shirt: Niniko
Leggings: Duboo
Earrings: AlaMood

love soul - duh - posh - a&m - cest la vie
New released dresses from C'est La Vie, they're so cute and very versatile! Gray shoes from Duh, lucky chair prize. Green socks and arm warmers from Acid&Mala, Gacha machine, 20 or 30L. Hair: Love Soul (Copain group gift, not free to join); Posh (50L); I love Olive (subscribo gift).

~Other items~
Shoes: Duh, Gos, Duh (see below, new)
White socks mit suspender: Pig
White leggings: Ohmay (free)
Denim knot shirt: Aoharu
Earrings: Shade Throne

duh boots
Cool new boots from Duh, 30L only! And you can find other colors for free or 1L.

honey gifts
Coat, white v-neck sweater and pink dress with inner sweater from Honey, group gift, 0L and lucky board prize in this order.

~Other items~
Hair: CriCri
Boots: Hoorenbeek (new)
Jeans: Aoharu (new)
Socks: Ducknipple
Cardigan on shoulder: Coco
Earrings: Shade Throne

No comments: