Jul 12, 2010

# 298

This is just a quick post about some items of this week Monday Mania. I'm doing it quickly and just few credits for now because these bargains will end up at midnight slt, and I need to go to bed sooooon. I know I'm late but there's still time. :D Enjoy!

monday mania week 10 - sf design
Dress with shirt from sf designs, 25L! The shirt and bodice are on separate layers so it's really versatile. REally nice!
Poses and bags from Exposeur. These set is called spreeeeee! and it's awesome! :D The bags are color change.


monday mania week 10 - butterfly effectz
Dress and shoes from Butterfly EffectZ, 50L for both. What a steal, huh?

monday mania week 10 - m2m
Plaid balone shirt with cute bows from M2M, 35L. Bag from Puddles, 1L. Hair flower from Lagyo, gacha festival at Albero, 40L if I remember right.


monday mania week 10 - g sloane
Beautiful summery gown from G Sloane Couture, 50L.

No comments: