Mar 17, 2011

# 371

It took me a while to finish taking pictures of what I got at Fashion for Life, which benefits the
American Cancer Society. You can read all about it here. And I couldn't finish. So I'm showing you
what I could do so far. Some items are gatcha items, some are free, some are hunt prizes
and the others are the regular donated items.
I'm also preparing a post to incentivate you to donate lindens to help those in need after the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, that I don't need to explain because you are reading the news. But before my post is done, I need to tell you, if you don't already know, that SL designers are raising money to donate to AmeriCares. Visit the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser market and help. I'm praying for Japan and its residents. Please, help. And pray.. Thank you!
We had a serious natural disaster in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, this year, a flood and landslides killed more than 1,000 people and devastated a city called Nova Friburgo and severely affected some other small cities around it. More than 15,000 people lost their homes.
You can check pictures here if you want. The only thing we can take from things like that is the solidarity we see coming. Donations came from all around the country and the world. What can we do when things like that happen? We can just help, and pray!


fashion for life 5


fashion for life 7


fashion for life 1


fashion for life 6


fashion for life 3


fashion for life 2


fashion for life - hunt and gatcha prizes 6


fashion for life 8


More pictures here.

No comments: