Apr 27, 2011

# 384

Hello all :) Today I have a few random stuff to show. Here's the pics:

snatch gg - cheerNo PT
Dress, necklace and stockings from Sn@tch, group gift in notices (fee to join). The cute orange dress is from CheerNo and it was the Project Themeory item last weekend. I'm sorry I couldn't blog it before.

~Other items~
Hair: Elikatira, Analog Dog
Shoes: Elikatira, Anexx
Bag: Izumyia
Bracelet: KOSH (1L)
Necklaces: Sn@tch, League
Skin and eyes: Unique Megastore
Poses: Juxtapose

elikatira - crazy - bingo - Unique
Skirt from Bingo, subscribo gift.

~Other items~
Tops: League (new), Crazy (new)
Jeans: Grixdale
Shoes: League, Hoorenbeek
Hair: Elikatira
Bag: Izumyia
Braceltes: JD (new)
Earrings: Mandala
Skin and eyes: Unique Megastore
Poses: Juxtapose

ingenue - artMEfashion - grixdale
Well, I was meaning to show this skirt from Ingenue, jeans and pink top from Grixdale, all for Lazy Sunday, but as you can see I'm late (again!).

~Other items~
Hair: Elikatira (I suppose I'm also late to say there was a sale with all hair styles for 80L per color pack :( )
Hat, pumps and necklace (left pic): ArtME
Shirt: W&B
Vest: Fleshtone (new)
Boots: Miel (new)
Earrings: Mandala, League
Bracelets: Mandala, KOSH
Belt: Nyte'n'Day
Skin and eyes: Unique Megastore
Poses: Juxtapose

chantkare tfg - indie rose gg
Romper from Chantkare @ The Fashion Garret; yellow top from Indie Rose, subscribo gift. Earrings from Nha! also @ The Fashion Garret.

~Other items~
Hair and shoes: Elikatira
Skirt, leggings and bags: Izumyia
Skin and eyes: Unique Megastore
Poses: Juxtapose

Unique Megastore Suzie
The skin from Unique I wore on this post is the beautiful Suzie, and it has 12 makeups options, 4 of them with open lips and also some with freckles. Each skin comes with the blue eyes shown...

unique megastore - body and options
... and 2 cleavage options, as well as brown brows on tattoo layers. Go try a demo, there are some really nice new releases besides Suzie.

~Other items~
Lingerie: BodyCult
Shoes: CandyDoll
Poses: Juxtapose

PS: As I was just kicked off SL and I need to go to bed, I'll update slurls tomorrow. Sorry! And good night! <3

Updated!

No comments: