Sep 4, 2011

# 394

Grixdale 2
Well, my intention was actually to blog things from Grixdale before August 31st, but as usual I didn't have time so I'm late again... :( I suppose the store already closed. But here some of the Grixdale things I have. Let's say it's a 'tribute'. I'll miss their cute stuff!


Credits:
Skin, bandaid tattoo, top and skirt: Grixdale
Shoes: Hoorenbeek
Hair: Vive9
Headband: TokiD
Bag: Ibizarre

Grixdale
Skin, 2 tops, vest and jeans: Grixdale
Bag: Izumyia
Boots: Hoorenbeek
Necklace: love always
Hair: Maitreya


tokid group gifts
Cardigan and scarf from TokiD, group gifts in store. 


~Other items~
Skin: Tres Blah
Hair: Lelutka
Shoes: Coco
Pants and polkadot tank: Jane
Bag: Ribbon
Ring: Kosh


Pixel Mode subscribo gift
Mesh dress from Pixel Mode, subscribo gift (I think you can't retrieve past gifts, so you should join to get the future ones!)


~Other items~
Hair: Analog Dog
Skin and eyeshadows: Grixdale
Lipstain: Grixdale
Shoes: Pixel Mode
Necklace and bracelet: Eclectica

No comments: