Feb 19, 2012

# 420

Since with the new release of Firestorm I have shadows AND mesh working fine together (yay!!), I decided I'll organize my inventory so I can come back blogging on a more regular basis. While I sort my stuff out, I'll take some pics of what I feel like sharing... Some might not be new stuff, as the first and second pictures. The last 3 pictures are some Valentine's Day gifts. I hope you had a great one! hehe


jesylilo - bb - anymore - boho - etc
Runaway bindle from BeetleBones, 5 textures, mesh viewer required.


~Other items~
Hair: Elikatira (mesh)
Dress: Anymore
Jacket: Boho (it was a subscribo gift, I'm not sure if you can still find it there)
Boots: DP Yumyum
Socks: G Field
Leggings: Tutti Frutti
Bracelets: Amorous, Beetle Bones
Bag: TokiD
Necklace: League
Nails: -tb-
Skin: Jesylilo (200L for Kwait National day)


jesylilo - bb
My lashes are the new mesh lashes from BeetleBones!


mon tissu and lara hurley ggs
Lingerie and perfum bottles from Mon Tissu, group gift in notices (1,000L to join). Skin from Lara Hurley, subscribo gift.


~Other items~
Hair: Lamb
Feet: Slink (mesh)
Necklace: KOSH
Ring: Finesmith


snatch gg - mynerva gg
Outfit from Sn@tch, group gift in notices (200L to join - includes dress, wings, thights, necklace and earrings). Skin from Mynerva, group gift in store (50L to join and there are 3 skins out for the group members).


~Other items~
Hair: Truth
Boots: Maitreya


mynerva - coldLogic
Dress from ColdLogic, and choker from Finesmith, subscribo gifts. Skin from Mynerva, group gift in store.


~Other items~
Hair: Elikatira
Shoes: Nardcotix
Earrings: KOSH

No comments: