Aug 21, 2009

# 196

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I've been absent from blogging. It's just my RL is very busy and the time I can come to SL I'm trying to clean my inventory because it's really messy (again!). I'll probably come back on Sunday to show you more good deals :)
For today, I'm showing some cool things I've been planning to blog before they end.

eclectic lb and mm
Sweater and tank top from Eclectic (E!). One is on lucky board and the other is a MM gift. I hope I'm still in time to blog them! hehe Ty Eclectic! The green bag and is the latest group gift from MagiTake, free instore. Wear your group tag!

~Other items~
Hair: Fri.day
Boots: Gbberish
Skirt: Maitreya
Leggings: G^G, Ohmai
Bags: MagiTake

ivalde - propose hunt pididdle and maddesigns
Yesterday was Neferia's Rezzday and she gave away this lovely dress for free at Ivalde. :) She's also having a 50% off sale on L'Able, where I got both pants and the top in the middle pic. Bracelet from ShadeThrone, group gift instore.

~Other items~
Hair: @Waffle (from Designers United @ Eugene sim), Tiny Bird
Shoes: Maitreya, Kalnins, Maitreya (subscribo gift pumps)
White Top: Lelutka

atomic vip gg
Skins and hair from Atomic, vip group gift. (250L to join, well spent money imo).

atomic new gifts
Cupcake skins from Atomic, anniversary gift in notices. I think you can still get it since it's been there for a while.

panty raid 2
On these last 3 pics I'm showing some of the gifts I found on the Panty Raid at Starlust sims. Go search the gold clams, there are zillions of them for you to find on all sims!

panty raid

panty raid 3


PS: My inventory is so messy I have found many things I was sent from designers a while ago and I haven't notice before. I'm so sorry this is happening and I'm doing my best to organize my stuff so I don't miss anything else. If you have sent anything to me and didn't get any response, please try sending again!

2 comments:

Lowres Mode said...

Gabi, for God's sake, stop dieting!

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

hahah I'm not... Actually it's been a long time since I last modified my shape ;)