Oct 9, 2009

# 222

I was taking the pics to show you some of the 50L Fridays items I got but unfortunately SL is being a b*tch not letting me attach prims and stuff. And RL is calling, so I'm showing you the ones I could make.

this is a fawn - 50L friday
String dress from This is a Fawn, 50L.

~Other items~
Hair: Maitreya
Shoes: Maitreya Gold
Necklace and bracelet: ShadeThrone (old group gifts)

&bean - reek - doppleganger inc - 50L friday
Dress from &Bean, 50L; tee from Reek, 50L; socks from Doppelganger Inc, 50L for 5 colors. The blue canvas shoes is from Pididdle, and for this Friday there's a yellow one that I intended to show, but it's ok. hehe Shorts from Sassy Kitty Designs, RFL gift, 0L (find the roses spread around the store).

~Other items~
Hair: SLink, W&Y
Shoes: Maitreya Gold, Pididdle
Bracelet: Asari

I also bought a tee at This is a Fawn, a cozy jacket at Scribble, canvas shoes at Pididdle, a hoodie at Katat0nic, and another jacket at Tyranny. There are many other items to get, I hope I can make it to buy them before they're gone!

I wanted to blog about the sale at Honey*Soul too, it's their 2nd anniversary and everything is 20L, including the new releases!! I'd prefer to show you some pics but I don't know how long the sale lasts so hurry there! Congratulations, Youniss!!

Alright, I can't catch slurls either, but I'm sure you can find them on search or the feed. Good Luck and have a nice weekend!!!

No comments: