Aug 21, 2011

# 391

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being absent, RL is too busy and I also had to deal with some problems and stuff. I miss blogging a lot! I'll try to update the blog more often. I'm glad to be back and I hope you are too! :D

Well, it's really hard to catch up in SL fashion after almost 3 months, but here's what I have so far. There are sales, awesome new releases, hunts, weekly events and discount shops, group gifts and OMG so many good stuff!


milk motion - illusory - duh - kosh
Skin: Illusory, 88L for Collabor88 (freckles and moles from Dutch Touch skins);
Espadrille flats: Duh, 25L only (NEW - and there's a pink pair for free in store); 
Vest: Milk Motion for The Dressing Room Blue;
Sunglasses: Fishy Strawberry for The Dressing Room;
Bag: Tarnished (I bought it yesterday at CHIC and it was really cheap, but I went there again today and they're changing the collection, so the bag wasn't there anymore :( I couldn't find Tarnished in world, but here's a link to the market place. The bag is not for sale there, but there are other cheap and cool things! Check out the summer jerk panties, they're awesome! Well, maybe they're oldie for you, but for me they're fab newness! lol);
Ring and necklace: KOSH (NEW);
Earrings: KOSH also;
Shorts: The Sea Hole for Collabor88;


grixdale colabor88 - lelutka - maitreya
Skin: Lelutka (group gift in notices, comes in 5 tones - moles and freckles from Dutch Touch);
Shoes: Maitreya (subscribo gift);
Hair: Elikatira for Collabor88;
Dress: Grixdale for Collabor88 (the pack comes with 4 dresses and makeups, it's a goodbye pack since the store is closing, which made me sad cause I <3 Grixdale);
Ring: KOSH.

The poses are from Glitterati, which is having a 100L sale on packs! Yay! I also got a free pack using my store credits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seja bem vinda de volta querida... estou muito feliz em ver que voce voltou! Quem nasce com o bom gosto pra moda nunca perde seu toque... tenho certeza que voce vai arrasar com nossas mentes com cada uma de suas postagens! Sou sua fã! Ass: Maryanne Destiny.

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

Awww valeu, Maryanne! Fico muito feliz que vc goste do blog! Isso sempre dá mais um gás pra continuar blogando!
Beijão