Oct 5, 2011

# 401

My inventory was (still is) a HUGE mess, I had to start cleaning and organizing, and I thought why not blogging 52 Weeks of Colors missing colors while I do it? So, that's what you're going to see on my next 3 or 4 posts. Till I have it all cleaned. Won't take long, I think I'm already half the way.


52 weeks of color - bronze
Week 45 - Bronze:
Hair: Mikan (new)
Skin: YS&YS
Lipstick and earrings: Glamorize
Necklace: LaGyo
Boots: Anexx
Jacket and skirt: League
Tank top: Mimikri
Thights: Erratic


52 weeks of color - firebrick
Week 44 - Firebrick:
Hair: Mikan
Skin: YS&YS
Shoes: Maitreya
Dress: LaViere
Pants: -tb-
Bag: Fleshtone
Earrings, ring and necklace: Glow Studio (new)
Bracelet: Zaara
Lipstick: Glamurize


52 weeks of color - mauve
Week 34 - Mauve: 
Hair: Mikan
Skin: YS&YS
Shoes: Maitreya (subscribo gift)
Necklace, ring and bracelet: KOSH
Dress: Papel Doll
Top: G Field
Socks: Maitreya
Thights: Erratic
Eyeshadows: Glamorize. 


All slurls can be found on my SLURLs page. If you notice any store with missing slurl, please let me know. Thank you.

No comments: