Jul 10, 2009

# 162

kalnins - lelutka
Ok, no free items on this picture, but the green and pink shoes are a new release from Kalnins and it's (like always!) awesome! And every 10th person to buy them get all the money back! I was like 'omg omg' because I was a lucky one! Yay! I'm so happy! I'd like to thank Monika for the warm welcome at Kalnins, and for the great sunglasses!
Also, have you been to Lelutka yet? Oh, so you should! The summer collection is great, and I'm showing some of my purchases on this post :)

~Credits~
Hair: Lelutka
White top and dresses: Lelutka
Necklace: Lelutka
Pants: Milk Motion
Shoes: Cherry, Kalnins new release
Glasses: Kalnins

rockberry - lelutka - stilleto moody
More of Lelutka Summer '09 collection. Skins from Rockberry, Cinderella lost slipper hunt gift!
Ty, Heather!

~Other items~
Hair: Lelutka
Shoes: Stilleto Moody (Don't forget there's a 40% off sale going on!!!!) and Kalnins (middle pic)
Clothes: Lelutka

rockberry - cinderella hunt
Megan skin, from Rockberry (Lost slipper hunt)

rezipsa lc bikinis
White and green bikinis from RezIpsa, lucky chair gifts, the gold one isn't free. The top is also from RezIpsa, gift you get doing the Wonderland hunt.

~Other items~
Skin: Rockberry, Cinderella hunt gift
Hair: Lelutka
Pants: League

Oh, and So Many Styles is also having a 50% off sale on some items. I bought some and Iwish I could take pics to show you... But it's only for 4 days, and as I'm not sure I'll be able to log on this weekend I thought I should told you so you don't miss it :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: