Feb 25, 2009

Short time off, tons of things to blog

Carnival is over.. Here I am, back to SL, the blog and RL! lol I have a lot to blog, probably many things already blogged all over, but doesn't matter. I'll try to check if everything is still available. Take a deep breath cause it's a huge post lol.

blue blood mardigras
Mardi Gras dresses (with shoes!!) from Blue Blood, lucky chair prizes.

haven designs lc
Silks from Haven Designs lucky chair, as devinely blogged by my dear Suri on Free*Style.

hot lc
School girl outfit from TOP, lucky chair. Socks and shoes not included.

stc gg and ume mode db
Dress from Sweeter than Candy, group gift (subscribe). Necklace from the new location of Ume Mode at Tokyo Pig Sight, 1L.

japan resort and magika and piratina
Fairy outfit (includes wings and hair with hat) and gold dress from Japan Resort lucky boards, there are many stores with many lucky boards all around. Boots from Skinzor lucky chair. Hair from Magika lucky chair.

sugar and pink outfitters
Gothic outfit with glasses and shoes from Sugar lucky chair. Blue turtleneck sweater from Pink Outfitters subscribe group.

vels gothic clothing
Clothes from Vel's Gothic Clothing, 1L each outfit. Boots on the right from Skinzor lucky chair (it's a fat pack!).

vels gothic clothing and skinthesis lc
Rainbow eyes from Vel's Gothic Clothing, they are 50% off until March 10th, only 25L! Mardi Gras skin from Skinthesis lucky chair (seems like there is another skin on lucky chair now.. very nice too).

If you are reading this post now, I crashed and trying to go back to SL to get the slurls hehe Yeah, it's happening again... my avie is stuck in world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits! I really like the school girl one, but is there a link for it? Thank you! ^^

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

As I said, my avie crashed and is stuck in world :(
I'll try to find it with my alt. Please, check back in a minute.