Oct 26, 2009

# 233

twosome and w&b - sunny hunt
At the Sunny Sim there is a Halloween sale, you buy the HUD for 0L and you have to find the bones spread around the sim. Once you complete the skeleton, you go to the stores to get your prizes. Oh this picture I'm showing black and pumpkin aprons and necklace from Twosome; orange vest from Whippet & Buck; earrings from Malt.

~Other items~
Hair with hat: Hair OH
Shoes: Miel
Pants: BP
Scarf: Aoharu
White tee: Fri.day

elate-tiny bird-ohmai-malt - sunny hunt
Still on Sunny hunt: Dress from Elate; top from Ohmai, pants from Decoy and braid hair with feathers from Tiny Bird; top and earrings from Malt.

~Other items~
Hair: Lamb, Tiny Bird, Hair OH
Shoes: J's, G Field, Miel
Necklace: Miss 80s (free at Designers United 2)
Leggings: Blowpop
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry
Socks: Noju

friday and decoy - sunny hunt
All tops from Fri.day and pants from Decoy, at Sunny Halloween hunt.

~Other items~
Hair: Hair OH, Truth, Lamb (fab new release!)
Shoes and bracelet: Miel
Necklace: LaGyo
Earrings: Fri.day (free)

friday halloween gifts
More tops from Fri.day, these are free at the main store, you have to find the orange and black boxes around. Very easy! There are 5 boxes with 4 tops and earrings.

~Other items~
Hair: Lamb, Hair OH
Shoes: J's, Miel
Socks: Pig, BlackNoir
Necklace and cuffs: ShadeThrone
Skirt: Nawhal
Pants: BP (part of skirt)
Belt: Aoharu
Finger tapes: Linc (1L)

drop dead diva tees
Cool tees from Drop Dead Diva. The "I'm up here" ones are 5L each and the "Good Girl Gone Bad" in black is 50L. The store has many nice at very affordable prices! Thanks Riyah!

~Other items~
Hair: Epoque, Fri.day
Boots: J's
Hat: Surf Co (skipping stones hunt gift)
Pants: HC&Co
Earrings, cuffs and bracelet: ShadeThrone
Belt: Kuntskammer

crazy - michami - ume mode
Dress with stole from Crazy, halloween gift, 1L. Tank and scarf from Michami, 0L at the Deck. Brown short pants from Ume Mode, group gift in store. The hair with hat on the left is from W&Y, free at Albero Fair and the hair in the middle is from Kik, 1L.

~Other items~
Hair: W&Y, Kik, Epoque
Shoes: Maitreya, J's
Bracelet: P/a, ShadeThrone
Pants: Malt
White shirt: Coco
Checked shirt: Aoharu
Socks: Ducknipple

paradisis 2
I read on SLEX and The City (URL on my blog roll) about this black dress for 50L at Paradisis and of course, as a shopping addict as I am, I had to go check. The dress is cool, you can wear with 2 colors of bras or just without the bra, and the collar and bracelet are included. And while checking the store I found some nice freebies too. Pink dress with bra (and panties), 0L.

~Other items~
Hair: Zero Style, Lamb
Shoes: J's, Maitreya Gold

paradisis 1
Top and skirt, 0L, bag, subscribo gift, panties, tank and jacket, 0L, all from Paradisis.

~Other items~
Hair: Lamb, Uncle Web
Shoes: Maitreya Gold, UBU
Pants: Mischief (old group gift)

idiosyncrasy - the deck
Skins from Idiosyncrasy. At The Deck you get all these 4 makeups of Mia pinup for only 100L. It's great deal! :)

I've made many pics with the items I got at Designers United II, but I'm not blogging them. If you want you can check them on my Flickr. :)

3 comments:

Anya Navarita said...

Hey Gabi - I did the Sunny sim hunt last night, too. Great stuff! I was trying to take pictures of everything but it was late and I was tired.

Are you planning to do the ATOMIC hunt tonight? If so, drop me a line!

LOVE your blog!

Anya

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

Hi Anya :) Ty for the kind workd.. I logged in just for a bit tonight and did the ATOMIC hunt... Now I'm already logged off, going to bed lol Sorry, I'll contact you tomorrow!
Have a great night!
Xoxo

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

I meant wordS lol Sleepy :O