Nov 10, 2009

# 238

Sorry for the absence! I've been real busy IRL and from now on I'll be blogging less for some time :( And I'm having big issues with lights in SL that makes some prim clothes look weird on my pics.. I'm trying different viewers to see if I can fix it better on them. For now, I'm using Snowglobe:Frequency, and I'm enjoying it! It's my first time using a alternative viewer :D Now for the pics...

salire-coco-chuculet-donna flora
Top from Salire, 1L; black sweater from Coco, group gift in store; top, skirt, gloves and hat from Donna Flora, 1L and hair from Epoque outlet store, 0L, shoes from In her Shoes, 0L. Glasses from Chuculet, 1L. There are 3 styles I'll show the other ones later. They're all so cool!

~Other items~
Hair: Lamb, AYLine, Epoque
Shoes: Sassy Kitty, Coco, In Her Shoes
Pants: League, Anuenue
Shirt on waist: Sey
Socks: Ducknipple
Bag: B@R
Belt: Coco (group gift in store)

plastik november gifts
Hoodies and bikinis from Plastik, november gift in store, 1L. Boxers from Mr. Poet, 0L. Socks from Miel, subscribo gift. Hair from Dark Mouse, subscribo gift (you can get past gifts on Dark Mouse's group, but join for future gifts :D).

~Other items~
Shoes: UBU, 0N

sms 1
Purple tank and skirt from So Many Styles, group gift in notices.

~Other items~
Hair: Clawtooth, Maitreya
Shoes: Maitreya, KAO
Pants: Uzuri
Shirt and vest: Niniko
Socks: Ducknipple
Scarf: Maitreya
Bangles: So Many Styles

sms 2
Hair flowers from DP Yumyum, 10L for group members. Green shirt from So Many Styles, part of the group gift in notices.

~Other items~
Hair: Clawtooth
Shoes: Kookie, Maitreya
Socks: Doppleganger
Corset: So Many Styles
Jeans: So Many Styles
Necklace: LaGyo (weekend fever item)
Belt: Coco (group gift)

snatch - sysys - je republic
Pink dress, socks and shoes from Sn@tch, group gift in notices (300L to join the group!). Hat from JE Republic, 1L. Brown dress from Sysy's, subscribo gift. Bag from YS&YS, group gift in store.

~Other items~
Hair: Clawtooth
Shoes: Sn@tch, YS&YS
Earrings and bracelet: Shade Throne

barcode opening gifts
Barcode has a new main store and the designers is giving there 2 shirts as opening gifts! \o/

~Other items~
Hair: Clawtooth
Earrings: Shade Throne
Pants: SMS

3 comments:

Ais said...

the top that you have in the Picture that goes to http://www.flickr.com/photos/30722789@N05/4091895955/ ... is all that the corset you mention is from So Many Styles? Or is that the top of the New Tweed Dress from Lark paired with the corset? There was a striking resemblance but enough difference to make me question whether that really was the top to the Lark Tweed Dress.

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean hehe The brown corset/top I'm wearing on the left picture is from So Many Styles, a new release, which also comes with a beautiful flower brooch...

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

I get what you mean now... just went to Lark (new to me store with nice items btw) and saw the tweed dress... Nope, the complete corset is from So Many Styles, I guess the only coincidence is that both have tweed textures. :)