Mar 25, 2011

# 374

A different post, trying some background again... hehehe Just a bit tired of my usual white background which I'll eventually come back with, because it's easier and more simple (or simpler? lol).


I love the new Lilly skin from Iren, the face is so sweet and the lips are beautiful! And while I was talking to Iris (the designer) I asked her if it would be possible to make skins without nails, or even gloves without them, because I love wearing prim nails but I hate matching the damn gloves to my skins tones each time I change the skin (that means all the time!). It never gets even close. And guess what? She made it! And I think it's just perfect for the prim nails addicted! Check it out!


iren lilly skin - no nails gloves
Lilly in pale tone, no makeup, and the no-nails gloves. So cool! (and free!)

~Other items~
Hair: Clawtooth
Nails and ring: Mandala (new and it was 50% off at the MarketPlace, I'm not sure if it's on sale)
Eyes: Unique Megastore
Top: Temptation (group gift - see below)


iren lilly skin
Lilly in pale, and some of the makeups available in tattoo layers (eyes and lips on different layers so you can mix and match).
Hair: Clawtooth
iren and temptation gg
And there's Lilly for the Iren vip group members! The group fee is 99L, and you get the Lilly skin in an lighter tone, with a cute pink makeup. The red sweater dress is a group gift also, from Temptation. Other colors available for sale.

~Other items~
Hair: Lamb
Pants: Mon Tissu
Shoes: Redgrave
Blouse: Jane
Rings and nails: Mandala
spirit store new overall
New Matilda overall from Spirit Store. I love the pants' cuffs and ruffles.

~Other items~
Hair: Lelutka
Skin: Iren (new)
Shoes: Elikatira (FFL)
Earrings, nails, rings and bracelets: Mandala
spirit store new pants and top
And more new releases from Spirit Store: Matilda pants and tops.

~Other items~
Hair: Lelutka
Shoes: Nardcotix
Blindfold: Picnic (gatcha)
Nails, rings, bracelets: Mandala

The backgrounds are from Distressed Textures bought on Marketplace a while ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look cute in this skin ;D

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

Ty Iris! I agree! lol :)