Jun 21, 2020

#457

Hi! I've been feeling like blogging again, so I decided to blog about some gifts from the SL 17 Birthday Shop & Hop event. It feels like I have to learn it all again, but I'll give it a try. 
It's good to be back after 7 years. I hope someone will read it :D

The top is from Pink Cream Pie, and it comes with a HUD with many textures and colors. Shorts from .miss.chelsea. and also comes w/ a 3 color HUD. Canvas sneakers from 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

 Table and stools from Laminak and dress from HolliPocket.

Naughty Halo Typer from HILTED, it comes with typing animation and it gives you horns when you curse. Dana Dress from Belle Epoque. Boots from [JUSTICE], comes with texture change HUD for main parts, laces and metals. Ring from Chop Zuey and choker from Spoiled, both with texture change HUDs.

Here's a list of the merchants participating in the SL17B Shop & Hop event! And don't miss all the festivities. There's a lot to visit and explore. Happy Birthday Second Life!
I'll try to show you some more gifts in another post. Cya!
Xoxo,
Gabi


No comments: