Oct 22, 2020

#477

 Hi! I just wanted to show a random look I put on today which I thought was very cute. So here it is. I hope you like it as much as I do. :)





Hair: KUNI (99L for the fatpack. I'm not sure it's a regular price or if it's on sale for the Halloween event and hunt that is going on there. There are some cute halloween hair for free hidden around the store inside pumpkins).
Jacket and tank: Tee*fy (only 75L for the set, I guess for some old saturday sale, but it's still there. The jacket is all customizable via HUD, you can change the color of the seams - the green part, the zipper and even the tank, which is used separately and works  fine inside some other jackets I tried).
Shorts: RAMA
Circlet: MICHAN (group gift)
Bag: DDL
Necktrap with earphone: Gabriel
Shoes and socks: Friday
Hoop earrings: erratic
Necklace: Cae
Lipstick: Mukado (it was a gift at the last edition of Sanarae)
Galaxy blush: Soybean (unfortunately I couldn't find a landmark to the store. If you know, please let me know in the comments)

Hair comes with a style HUD with many possibilities. <3


No comments: