Apr 11, 2021

#504

 Hi again,everyone! Happy Sunday! So I'm doing this post with random things I've bought on previous events and never posted and because I updated my viewer and I'm kind of having a hard time to adjust windlight and phototool settings, since it's different of the previows version. Well, I'll have it all right eventually! lol :)




~What I'm wearing~
Earrings, nails, necklace with charms, rings on left hand, nose piercing: Ysoral
Rings on right hand: MIDNA
Short necklace: Supernatural
Septum ring: Quirky
Bracelets: Ysoral and Alantori
Lipstick: Gloom. (today's SKS)
Eyeshadow: TOP1SALOM
Jumpsuit: (fd)
Shoes: Ingenue (last FLF)
Socks: Maitreya (old prim socks)
Duffle bag: Flite
Bag: DDL





~What I'm wearing~
Earrings, nails, rings on left hand, nose piercing: Ysoral
Rings on right hand: MIDNA
Necklace: MG
Septum ring: Quirky
Bracelets: YsoralAlantori and Auxiliary (store closed)
Eyeshadow: Lara Hurley
Hair: Moon
Pants and top: SPIRIT (they're last weekend TSS, but they're are still available with promotion price)
Shoes: REIGN
Bag: DDL




~What I'm wearing~
Earrings, nails, necklace with charms, rings on left hand, nose piercing: Ysoral
Rings on right hand: MIDNA
Short necklace: Supernatural
Septum ring: Quirky
Bracelets: Ysoral and Alantori
Lipstick: GOREGLAM
Glasses: BALACLAVA (free demo)
Hair: WINGS
Shirt: SPIRIT
Sneakers: Dust Bunny
Pants: Addams (past Easter egg hunt gift)
Card clutch and coffee: Tentacio
Bag: DDL

I bought this van from Amitie a while ago and it's very nice. The pack comes with 4 van colors, sneakers and map props, and 6 poses.
I have this surf board from What Next since 2011, and it was a good oportunity to use it. :D It's cool and it's color changeable. I don't know if they still sell it though.
The suit is from Salt & Pepper and is amazing! It gets wet when you go into SL water. (shown on last picture) and gets dry again when on the sun. It also has a towel, so you can dry it quickly.
The badge is detachable and customizable.


~What I'm wearing~
Earrings, nails, rings on left hand, nose piercing: Ysoral
Rings on right hand: MIDNA
Septum ring: Quirky
Bracelets: Ysoral and Alantori
Lipstick: GOREGLAM
Shoes: REIGN
Sarong: The Annex
Glasses: ZOOM


And that's it! I hope you liked it! :)
Have a great and blessed week, ppl! Stay safe.
Xoxo,
Gabi.

No comments: