Jun 5, 2021

#510

 Hi! It seems I'm going to post a lot this weekend. Well, for me it's a long weekend, so that's why! 

I have this hair from Tram since 2011 and I think it's so cute! I liked how it looks with this outfit, so since I was going to blog it, I went to the store to see if they still had it for sale or maybe updated to mesh. For my surprise they're giving away some fatpacks of old sculpted hair. I grabbed some styles, I think they are still good enough, specially the short ones! :D
The necklace is from MG and it's 50L for FLF! The pack comes with 5 styles.

~Other items~

Septum ring: Quirky
Nose piercing, nails, rings and let bracelet: Ysoral
Ear piercing: Lelutka
Leather bracelet (left): ALANTORI
Bracelet (right) and earrings: MG
Eye liner: Lara Hurley
Lipstick: Goreglam
Fanny bag: Majesty
Cardigan w/ optional bra: Tres Blah
Pants: SPIRIT
Shoes: Ingenue

Dress and jacket set from cheezu, and shoes from Ingenue, 50L each for FLF; hair from Tram, free.


~Other items~

Septum ring: Quirky
Nose piercing, nails, rings and let bracelet: Ysoral
Ear piercing: Lelutka
Leather bracelet (left): ALANTORI
Eye liner: Lara Hurley
Lipstick: Gloom
Necklaces and eafrrings: Supernatural
Bag: DDL

Dress and top set from Eternus, shoes from Ingenue and decor baskets set from Ariskea, 50L each for FLF. Bag from DDL for Happy Weekend. Ripped thights from Glitzz, 50L for TSS (comes with ripped top, both in system layer). The hair is again a free sculpted hair from Tram and I paired it with this amazing hairbase from Tableau Vivant, which is a group gift in store (it's in Glam Affair). Necklace from Rebel Gal, 99L for Pride at Home.


~Other items~

Septum ring: Quirky
Nose piercing, nails, rings and let bracelet: Ysoral
Ear piercing and eyeshadow: Lelutka
Leather bracelet (left): ALANTORI
Lipstick: Lara Hurley



No comments: