Oct 17, 2021

#536

 Hi! So I've been to Halloween Shop & Hop 2021 and decided to make a post showing the the gifts available to the visitors. It's something I do enjoy doing and I think is a way to show appreciation for the designers for taking the time to give us a pleasant experience! <3

But since I took too many pics I'm not showing them all here, take a look at my S&H Flickr album to check tem all. I might be missing a few gifts, but some are for guys, others aren't for Evox and other I probably forgot. Anyways, I hope you like it and maybe it can help you when visiting!

SL S&H Halloween 2021 (1) SL S&H Halloween 2021 (3)

Headpiece from Baiastice, dress from AtaMe, shoes from Utopia, eyes from Conviction and hair from Sintiklia, all free at the SL Halloween Shop & Hop event.

xoxo,
Gabi

No comments: