Jul 7, 2009

# 156

blue blood - ann
Ghanima of Blue Blood sent me a gift, the new Ann outfit! As usual, there's an exclusive color for group members: black! Ann in black is awesome, but my favorite is red! Oh, group members also get a 50% off discount on fatpacks! Thanks, Ghanima!

~Other items~
Hair: Gritty Kitty; Boots: Solange; skin: Redgrave Sakura.

dyn - duh - shabby cat
Top, skirt and wedges from DYN, 1L (Thanks Shay!); camo bikini from Shabby Cat, subscribo gift; flip flops from YS&YS, group gift; red clogs from Duh, DNS gift; flower tattoo from Rainbow Chaser, 0L.

~Other items~
Hair: Aden; Inorite
Necklace and bangles: Asari's Club
Rattan bag: Devol
Tunic: Surf Co.
Shorts: Kunglers

lexx designs
Alexxandra, designer of Lexx, dropped me a line (and skins!) to let me know her store is having a 80-90% off sale on skins and 50% off on clothes! Worth stopping by for a visit, huh Ty, Alexx!

~Other items~
Hair: Mirone
Earrings: Ear Candy (from Summer Lovin hunt)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

has Lexx closed? i went there and its not there anymore

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

Oh, really? I'll ask the owner and get back to u here... ty!

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

OOOoops, I think Alexxandra gave me the old lm... lol I found the good one on her profile. Here it is: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Malvolio/144/198/1015
Sorry about that. I'll fix the post.
Thanks!