Dec 5, 2010

# 349

Hi! First of all I'd like to say: NENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Yay! lol That's for my brazilian fellows :D É Campeão!! É Campeão!!


papel-de-parede-fluminense


Ok... second of all, I'd like to introduce you to Iris Junot, she's going to blog with me at SLGD. I met Iris a long time ago when I was working at Club Carnage (I was a dancer, then a host, fun times!) and we kinda met again at the Starlust group. I talked about my blog and stuff and invited her. So, she'll be blogging here. I hope you like her blogging, she's new to it but I bet she'll do a great job. Let's give her some time to get used to it. Welcome, Iris!! :D


iris junot
This is Iris! :D


Now for the regular stuff.


52 weeks of colors challenge - sepia 3
My outfit for 52 Weeks of Colors challenge, by Luna Jubilee. This week's color is sepia!


52 weeks of colors challenge - sepia 2


52 weeks of colors challenge - sepia
Credits:
Dress and shoes: Maitreya
Bag: Umi Usagi
Hair: Analog Dog
Skin: Chaisuki
Earrings: Mandala
stc tosl and ys&ys tdr
On the left, outfit from Sweeter than Candy, 75L for Lazy Sunday (includes Vest, sweater and pants). On the right, cardigan set also from STC, 25L for TOSL. Blue boots with socks from YS&YS @ TDR.

~Other items~
Hair: Maitreya, Lamb (FLF)
Shoes: Tesla, YS&YS
Leggings and neck bow: Duboo
Bags: Lelutka, Duboo
Skin: Pink Fuel, League
baiastice december gg
Dress (and socks) from Baiastice, December group gift in notices.

~Other items~
Hair: Elikatira
Shoes: SLink
Skin: Chaisuki
fishy strawberry tdr - emery gg - modd.g sbs
On the left, pullover dress, thights and belt from Fishy Strawberry @ TDR. On the right, shorts from Emery, group gift in store, blazer from Modd.G, 60L for SBS.

~Other items~
Hair: Maitreya, Beetlebones
Shoes: Maitreya, Kalnins
Scarf: Tee*fy
Shirt: Truth
Skin: League, Romi
leezu tdr - tea snf
Dress with 2 skirt types from Leezu @ TDR.

~Other items~
Hair: Maitreya
Skin: Mother Goose's
Shoes w/ socks: Maitreya
Scarf: Mogu
narwhal - emery - the sea hole
Skirt from Narwhal, 15L for a very limited time. Sweater from Emery, group gift in store. Bag and bangles from The Sea Hole, subscribo gift.

~Other items~
Hair: 69 (new)
Shoes: Maitreya, Teefy
Shirt: Narwhal (new)
Pants: Emery
Beret: Teefy
Pocket chain:
Skin: Curio

No comments: