Sep 16, 2013

#452

Hi! Long time no see! :) I've been missing SL and my blog a lot recently, so today I decided to come see what was new! And I went to see the new collection from Collabor 88 and Liaison Collaborative.  Here are some of the things I grabbed. I hope you like it (if you still read my blog lol).

Collabor 88 - Set 2013
From Collabor 88 I bought the skin from Glam Affair (Shanna Europa 05), top and pants from Tres Blah, boots from Fri.day and bag from Boom. If I had remembered that Glam Affair skin packs usually come with a clean version, I would have chosen another makeup. This one is beautiful but it's almost a clean face ;)

~Other items~
Hair: Lelutka
Hands: SLink
Nails hud (for Slink hands): Orc Inc
Bracelet: Erratic

Collabor 88 - glam affair

Collabor 88 - boom and friday
Fri.day boots and Boom bag.

liaison - collabor88
More from Collabor: dress (with color change belt) from League and shoes from Ingenue (for Slink feet only) and skin from Glam Affair (clean version + makeup). The hair is from LaViere, for Liaison Collaborative.


~Other items~
Thights: Adam&Eve (for slink feet)
Nails hud (for slink hands): KOSH
Bag: Auxiliary
Earrings: North West
Eyeshadows: KOSH
Lipstick: Glamorize + Chelle

Collabor 88 - glam affair2
This hair is from Truth.

ingenue - auxiliary

And that's it for today. I'll come back tomorrow to show the other things. :)

No comments: