Sep 26, 2013

#454

Hi, I've been shopping and taking a lot of pictures for the blog. I hate when I stay away from SL for that much time and it's hard to catch up with all the news. And I'm always like 'I want to buy everything!'. lol Anyways, I went to Designers United 5 and The Arcade Gacha event and got some stuff. Designers United is my favorite event (together with Hair Fair) and I've been to all of them. Always creatively amazing! This time the theme is Surrealism. Since I took so many pictures, I'll give you a link to the flickr sets I've created. Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! :)

Here's the link for Designers United pictures. 

du5 maitreya
Dress, headpiece and stilts from Maitreya at Designers United.

And here's the link for The Arcade Gacha event.

the arcade gacha event sep 2013
Nightdress and mask from Tee*fy, carved wood fox from Half Deer, bed from Art Dummy, books from Lark, radio from -tb- and bookshelf from Alouette, and skin from The Skinnery, all from the Arcade Gacha event.

No comments: