Jun 29, 2009

# 146

I had this pics done yesterday but my ISP went down, so here they are..

stc gg - cbc gg - fishy strawberry skin - a la mode
Boots from Sweeter Than Candy, subscribo gift. On the right: Hair with detachable flower from Clawtooth by Clawtooth, group gift. Shoes from Cherry and bag from RPC, both gifts from Starlust a La Mode.

encemble and e!
Dress from Encemble, lucky board price here. Denim pants from E!, GLBT hunt gift. Flats from T.Z at Starlust a La Mode.

fishy strawberry skins
Skins worn in this post are from Fishy Strawberry, subscribo gift. I love this skins, specially the lips are so cute! The top is from Exodi, that is having a 50% off sale, and all proceeds will go to Make a Wish Foundation. I blogged it before but I forgot to mention the donation... Sorry!

No comments: