Apr 5, 2009

71st post! hehe

slinfo hunt 2
Skirt and leather jacket from Chikka Design; capris and shirt from Ibizarre; outfit with belt from Estell Creations. All gifts from the SL Info Easter Egg hunt.

slinfo hunt 1
Outfit from MysticHope, SL Info hunt as well.

duh flats and elate dress
Cute plaid flats from Duh! The blue one is only 1L and you can get this dress from Elate for 1L also (at Duh). The pink flat is a lucky chair prize, or if you're not lucky you can buy them for only 10L each. Thanks Renee!

the dominion and vinyl cafe heels
Pink and lavender ribbon stilletos with prim toes. They are free at The Dominion Fashion District (pink) and at Vinyl Cafe (lavender). Oh, they're free until the Easter only! Thanks, Eva!

5 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

ooooooof. I can't find that Mystic Hope egg to save my life. Love the outfit though. Thanks for all your hard work!

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

Ymw Emerald! :) Hmmm I'll go there to see if I find it again, but I remember it wasn't so hidden lol

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

Here's the slurl to the egg: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Babylonia%20Isle/46/74/27

Emerald Wynn said...

I love you, Gabi. I'm naming my first-born prim baby after you. (lol)

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

hahahaha
Don't forget to send me a pic! :P